Support For You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
Local support groups
1. ” Getting the Support You Need” -Breast Cancer Support Group based in Monroe, call 318-322-8482 for information
2. Christus Health Breast Cancer Support Group-open to anyone in North Louisiana
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please do not hesitate to contact Komen North Louisiana at 318-220-7050 and let us help you navigate the available resources right here in North Louisiana.
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail email@example.com to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families.
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov and be sure to talk to your oncologist or surgeon to see what clinical trials are available in your area
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website